If you were at the Glitz Style Awards on Saturday, 19th August 2017, then you should be blind by now because the place was lit AF.
The ladies came out in style and you couldn’t watch twice, the whole place was in glam. But the men didn’t give up and also battled it out in style.
Here are 18 most fashionable male celebrities we saw at the 2017 Glitz Style Awards.
1. KKD proved to us he’s the king of fashion.
2. Toosweet Annan decided to melt us in Bronze.
3. Well! D-Black came fully packed.
4. Wordi proved worthy.
5. Eddie Nartey tried to get out of the ordinary.
6. Atafo killed it in this red jacket.
7. John Dumelo made it with this African print jacket.
8. JW proved to us that black men look great in blue suit.
9. King Promise looked good, except for the sneakers.
10. Joseph just reminded us how great Kente looks.
11. Jide killed it in this beautiful embroidery jacket.
12. Simple but captivating.
13. Fiifi filled us in on this one.
14. When check-check rules.
15. Lexis Bill did what he’s known well for, slaying in suit.
16. Fiifi Coleman was the smooth criminal.
18. Citizen Attoh brightened the corner with his white jacket.